This job listing is closed. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to catch the next one on time.
Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build strong global communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research.
Our Product team is committed to delivering business impact in tandem with internal teams and customers. We solve hard problems - customer problems and business problems. We are enablers who empower engineering, design, and go-to-market teams. This role is for you if you enjoy working cross functionally, blending customer insights and product execution, and building process. You don’t mind dealing with ambiguity, challenging assumptions, and asking questions. You like working with product designers and engineers.
- You will be held accountable to results for specific products and initiatives even when this means you have to work through others to achieve the necessary results. You will also contribute your own passion and ideas.
- You collaborate closely with engineering and design to discover effective solutions, and then work together to deliver those solutions to market.
- You will need to be able to influence your teammates, as well as colleagues, stakeholders, and key executives, through your use of data and logic.
- You are able to take complex problems and distill them down into solutions that are valuable, viable, feasible and usable. This means our customers use it, it meets our technical constraints, users understand it, and engineers can implement it.
- You track industry trends as it pertains to the product you are working on.
- You bring a deep knowledge of our customers and how our users engage with the product.
- You assume product owner role in engineering teams to help clarify requirements and support correct prioritization.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience working on technology-powered products as either a product manager, product designer, engineer, data analyst, data scientist, or user researcher.
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, or other similar tools
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.
We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental wellbeing. We will want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way.