This job listing is closed. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to catch the next one on time.
Drift is the new way businesses buy from businesses. With its quickly evolving set of tools and playbooks, Drift is the world’s leading conversational marketing platform, trusted by top enterprise businesses like Marketo, Okta, Outreach, Ellie Mae, and over 150,000 other businesses. Sales and marketing teams rely on Drift to connect now with the customers who are ready to buy now. Based in Boston, Drift was founded by serial marketing technology entrepreneurs David Cancel and Elias Torres and is backed by leading venture capitalists including CRV, General Catalyst, and Sequoia.
About the role
Our product organization is built of many small, autonomous squads who each own a product or critical capability. The squads are organized within product groups within our two core products (Lead Management & Sales Engagement).
As a PM of Sales Products, you will lead a squad to deliver products and functionality that help Drift expand seats per account, deepen usage, and drive new use cases for sales reps.You will work closely with customers, partners, our go-to-market team, and your engineering and design colleagues to deliver a product roadmap and enable customer success with your products.
What you’ll be doing on the Product team at Drift:
- You’ll spend a lot of your time talking to customers, understanding their problems, and validating that your teams’ solutions solve a real problem for them.
- You’ll join pre and post sales calls with enterprise customers and partners, understand their needs, and effectively translate that into a roadmap for your teams.
- You’ll know the market cold. You’ll be an expert on the nuances of each persona and use case.
- You’ll partner with a product designer and engineering team to research, design, and deliver validated products and capabilities to help sales users better adopt and expand their usage of the Drift Platform.
- You’ll work with Product Marketing and Sales Enablement to position your product for awareness, demand, and revenue.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need
- You have experience identifying customer problems, prioritizing for business impact, and working collaboratively to design solutions
- You have experience building products in B2B Enterprise SaaS for 3+ years, Sales or Marketing products a plus.
- You know how to research personas, markets, and use cases through both qualitative interviews and quantitative analysis of usage data.
- You have 3-8+ years of software product management experience
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills. You know how to tell compelling stories that prioritize customer needs and give your team confidence that they’re working on the most important opportunities.
You work cross-functionality, participating in the sales process, training customers, and rolling up your sleeves to handle customer escalations.
You are positive, creative, curious, and aren’t afraid to ask a lot of questions.
You seek candid feedback and you are looking to grow your skill sets
You are OK with multi-tasking and can synthesize multiple perspectives to get the most important thing done.
- You are detail oriented and organized.