This job listing is closed. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to catch the next one on time.
The internet is a dangerous place. Sentropy builds technology to protect users from abusive content across the web.
From chatrooms for organizing ork raids, to forums where parents of disabled kids can turn for advice, to a new matchmaking app, online communities are the lifeblood of the internet. The more these spaces become part of our lives, the more important it is that we protect them from harmful content and abusive users. But when abuse evolves at the rate of the web, effective moderation becomes an expensive challenge that has never been solved at scale.
At Sentropy, we’re creating the future of scalable digital safety through powerful, intuitive tools built on top of advanced machine learning technologies that enable our users to detect, classify, and take action against harmful content. Our tech understands behavior in context and adapts in real-time to provide customers with cutting-edge protection. This enables platforms to focus on delivering the community experience they envisioned, instead of worrying about how to continuously defend against the unpredictable and unrelenting abuse that threatens their users.
Founded in 2018, we started with a vision of the technology that would power the next generation of safe digital communities - a future where anyone can develop relationships, connect with friends, and discover content without having to worry about the interactions that could harm them along the way. Today, Sentropy powers user safety at organizations big and small around the world. We’re a Series A company backed by a stable of top institutional investors, as well as founders and leaders of Reddit, Riot Games, Nextdoor, OpenAI, Twitch, Twitter, and a former head of government.
We’re just getting started, and there’s a lot of internet left to protect. Come join us!
Sentropy is seeking an experienced Product Manager to lead both existing and new product lines as we expand our offerings to grow our business and make the internet safer. In this role you’ll be working closely with engineering, marketing, sales, and executive leadership to build trust & safety platforms for both enterprises and consumers.
- Conceptualize products based on company strategy, direct customer engagement and market research
- Develop strategy and roadmap for products by working with leadership, product, engineering and business teams
- Own the requirements & speciﬁcations of our products, working with Engineering and Design at various levels
- Partner with the Engineering team and leadership through the development process to ensure high-quality execution
- Own product positioning, evangelize internally and externally through precise and continuous communications
- Contribute to strategic sales eﬀorts with marquee enterprise customers as the product expert
- Partner with business teams in the eﬀort to start and implement data partnerships
- Shape product vision and strategy: Discover and define the innovations, improvements and solutions we should be pursuing based on our GTM strategy, direct customer engagement, and market research. Use our mission, product goals, and vertical targets to build a tangible, long-term roadmap to guide our team and product.
- Bringing us to market: Own the market positioning and evangelize internally and externally through precise and continuous communications. Develop and track key metrics for feature performance, gain insight from the resulting data, drive improvements over time, and communicate their status.
- 5+ years as a Product Manager building data driven solutions for enterprise customers
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or similar engineering degree
- Prior experience bringing software products and platforms from 0 to 1, and then to scale
- Strong command of core machine learning technologies a plus
- Prior entrepreneurial or startup experience is desirable
- Prior experience with Product Marketing and/or Solutions Engineering is preferred
- Great track record of working with engineering and design teams: people want to work with you again