This job listing is closed. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to catch the next one on time.
We’re SwissBorg, a fintech startup headquartered in Switzerland, with offices in Tallinn, Toronto and London.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 120,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 15 fiat and 12 cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our new Smart Yield account. And the community is growing fast, with over USD 200 million in assets under management, weekly volume of over USD 50 million, and over 3,000 Premium users.
But that’s just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at a touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Zimbabwe, and whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
And this is where you come in…
What you’ll be doing:
As a part of our product team, you will fully own one of SwissBorg’s feature tracks. You will be the CEO of your internal start-up, if you will. You will work with management to define objectives for the company, and then interface with internal and external stakeholders to come up with initiatives that will allow us to attain these objectives. Speak with users, investors and developers, test and iterate to prioritize the very best features for the SwissBorg app.
You will then work with our designers and our developers to turn your ideas into products, and with our data team to track engagement and inform future decisions.
We expect you to be autonomous and proactive: to think out of the box to find the best possible features to attain objectives, unconstrained by any preconceptions about what these should be. You should then be able to turn your vision into actionable specs, and follow its development until shipping - and beyond.
So, are you on board? Awesome. For reference, here’s what we think you may look like:
- You live anywhere in a European time zone. Full remote is ok.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of proven product management experience
- You have a MS/PhD degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Strong team player with ability to collect feedback from key stakeholders and synthesize into actionable product specifications
- Experience working in an agile environment a plus
- Investment and cryptocurrency experiences are a plus
Why you should apply:
- Freedom to build up the company that you’ve dreamed of
- Learn with (cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
- We’ll provide you with a Macbook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Flexible work hours
- Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
Oh and are you planning on having a kid? That’s great! We have a bunch of those: you’ll get time off to enjoy that (other) adventure!
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.