This job listing is closed. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to catch the next one on time.
We’re looking for a product manager who loves getting deep into user problems and motivations, and then solves for them through creating surprisingly great, non-obvious product experiences. Our ideal PM has brought products from inception to launch to scale, through adeptly leading cross-functional teams.
At Stripe, product development is an extremely collaborative effort between engineering, design, analytics, and customer-facing teams. You’d be joining a full-stack and machine-learning engineering and cross-functional team, and collaborate with experienced product managers across Stripe.
You may be a fit if:
- You have excellent product taste, and can point to examples where you’ve designed elegant user-facing product solutions to complex problems
- You shine at analytical skills: not just at understanding what to analyze, but also at making it simple to understand what’s important
- You can set up and drive stellar execution across product and go-to-market teams. You can break down a product problem – with incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs – into solid action plans
- You’re a strong communicator: concise, clear, and memorable
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration
- Preferred, but not required: experience working with machine learning-based or API products
What’s it like to work at Stripe?
Stripe is helping the internet fulfill its potential as a platform for economic progress by building software tools that accelerate global economic access and technological development. Stripe makes it easy to start, run and scale an internet business from anywhere in the world.
We look at Stripe as a constant work in progress and the same is true of our people; for all of us, we believe the best is yet to come. We’re here to support each other in our curiosity and creativity – which we pursue through thoughtful discussion and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues.
We want to work in a company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well. The kind of people who are committed to going out of their way to help other Stripes in the short-term and pushing them to improve over the long-term (by helping them to get better at what they do). We’re a highly cross-functional organization and view that as part of the fun: we design our space to encourage as much collaboration as possible. We have long tables in the kitchen for a reason (to enable everyone to meet new people and learn from them). We also have a culture of transparency that we carry through to email communication, ensuring that Stripes all around the world have the information they need to make good local decisions. In both our products and our people, we aim to reflect, represent and advocate for all of our users, globally. Our users transcend geography, culture and language; what we share, collectively, is a drive to create a fairer, more economically interconnected world.