This job listing is closed. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to catch the next one on time.
Coinbase has built the world’s leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy, and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we assess whether a candidate demonstrates our values: Clear Communication, Positive Energy, Efficient Execution, and Continuous Learning. Second, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, create user-focused products that are easier and more delightful to use.
Securely and compliantly storing crypto assets is core to executing on our vision and building our brand of trust. The Institutional team builds and maintains the most secure crypto storage service in the world - storing billions of dollars worth of crypto assets for some of the biggest names in both crypto and finance. We take on hard engineering problems in cryptography, security, blockchain technology and distributed systems.
As product manager for the Institutional Custody team, you will be responsible for driving how our clients engage with their assets on the platform: everything from new asset support, to staking, and flow of funds. You will ship both APIs and UIs to enable a range of use-cases across a variety of assets, including cold and hot storage, staking-as-a-service, crypto loans, etc. Finally, you will join a small but growing team - you will be in front of customers and directly part of the feedback loop.
A little about our team: We take continuous learning to heart - every day in our world brings new ideas and opportunities. We take personal ownership of our mission and believe we will deliver on it. We value positive energy, and clear communication and are committed to building an inclusive environment for people from every background.
- Work with the Coinbase Institutional Product and Engineering team to build the world’s easiest to use crypto prime brokerage
- Collaborate with the Product and Sales organization to define our feature roadmap in areas like asset additions, staking, and prime brokerage
- Drive new feature development alongside our Eng, Design, Security and Crypto teams to bring institutional-grade financial services to the crypto ecosystem
- Scale our product and UX to a global, 24/7 client-base
- 4+ years of product management experience, preferably in B2B or SaaS businesses
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management, and organizational skills
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated passion for crypto and the Coinbase mission
- Financial services and/or brokerage or custodial experience a plus
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel up to 10%