This job listing is closed. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to catch the next one on time.
Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for ecommerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class go-to-market (GTM) organization.
As Product Manager for Messaging at Postscript, you will oversee our messaging vision, for both customers and internal stakeholders. You will be responsible for solving complex problems related to massive scale and a customer base that is growing geometrically. You will be the “go to” person at Postscript for all things messaging and compliance and will collaborate with many departments across the company, including customer success, engineering, and sales. You’ll have sole ownership over one of Postscript’s highest priority product sets and will work closely with the CEO on roadmap and vision. All positions at Postscript are fully remote.
- Own all aspects of messaging and compliance at Postscript
- Actively manage relationships with our carrier partners and TCPA counsel. Ensure Postscript is leading the charge in SMS & MMS infrastructure and compliance
- Serve as first line response for all internal and external inquiries related to messaging and compliance. Develop process and tools to foster efficient responsiveness
- Develop resources to educate internal and external stakeholders about messaging and compliance at Postscript
- Develop and communicate the vision for Postscript’s messaging products and infrastructure. Evolve and grow this vision in line with our customer base and business goals
- Partner closely with the engineering and design teams to develop and implement new features to customers
- Communicate product updates across the company using synchronous and asynchronous tools (such as loom videos)
- Stay up to date with new technologies and messaging channels for Postscript, such as RCS and Apple Business Chat
What We’ll Love About You
- 4+ years of SaaS product management experience – work related to SMS & MMS messaging or experience with legally complex products preferred
- Experience working with small, agile product delivery teams managing roadmaps, product specs, and all accompanying tasks
- Exceptional organization skills, and a passion for developing systems that facilitate that organization
- Exceptional communication skills and experience collaborating with cross-departmental teams and external stakeholders
- Prior knowledge, or strong desire to rapidly gain knowledge of the TCPA & CTIA
- Experience scaling and rapidly iterating on products with a large, growing customer base
What You’ll Love About Us
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun - We’re passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office