This job listing is closed. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to catch the next one on time.
Loom is on a mission to empower everyone at work to communicate more effectively, wherever they are. We are already trusted by over 9M users across 120k+ companies. Our customers are global and use Loom at work at world-class companies including HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub, and LinkedIn.
Founded in 2015, Loom has raised $73 million from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Coatue, the Slack Fund, and the founders of Instagram, Figma, and Front.
Loom is looking for a product manager to oversee Loom’s Mobile apps, which include record, edit, share, and most importantly view experiences on mobile. With the shift to remote work and the rise of video communications, this is an exceptionally rare and intriguing challenge for those that love to think about and innovate on how individuals and organizations share information balancing effective and engaging communication. As Loom introduces a new mode of communication for the workplace, Loom’s Mobile apps are critical in ensuring that Loom is available to everyone anywhere they work.
- Engage with customers to help define the roadmap and ensure we are building the right stuff
- Clearly define and communicate product requirements
- Drive prioritization for new feature development
- Work cross functionally with Loom’s design, engineering, growth, and sales teams to develop concepts and troubleshoot issues
- Help the team define and track key success metrics
- Collaborate with marketing on messaging, positioning and GTM plans
What We’re Looking For:
- You believe deeply in the power of video and its ability to transform communication at work
- You understand the specific nuances of mobile development and how to best leverage the strengths of a mobile platform
- 3+ years of product management experience (at least 1 year of which involves mobile product management)
- You have a track record for building successful products alongside world class designers and engineers
- You obsess about your users and learn about them every chance you get including analytics, surveys, customer conversations
- You know how to get into the weeds with data (must know SQL), but you know when to use data to guide you and when it’s time to go with your gut
- You’re an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- You’re a natural leader, both of yourself and your team
- You thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy
Nice to Have:
- Experience with subscription software and freemium products, additional plus if horizontal SaaS
- Experience at best in class consumer company that created a new communication behavior
- Experience working in a start-up or similar fast-paced, scrappy environment
- Technical background or technical fluency
- Comfortable presenting to large groups of people
Perks at Loom:
* Competitive compensation and equity package
* 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
* Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
* Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
* Long-term disability insurance
* 401(k) with 4% company matching
* Professional development reimbursement
* Mental health and wellness reimbursement
* Gym reimbursement
* Unlimited PTO
* Paid parental leave
* Remote work opportunities
* Home office & technology reimbursement
Loom = Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.