This job listing is closed. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to catch the next one on time.
Udacity’s mission is to train the world’s workforce in the careers of the future. We partner with leading companies to learn how technology is transforming industries, then teach the critical tech skillsthat individuals need for new andbetter jobs,and companies are looking for in their workforce. WithNanodegree programsranging from AI and Azure toData Science, Robotic Process Automation, and Cybersecurity, ouronline trainingplatform helps even the busiest learners prepare themselves for the most in-demand tech roles. Udacity’sunique learning model ofreal-world projects and experts and mentors available 24/7enables an unprecedented degree of engagement with our students, and we are with them through every step of their learning journey—from the first moment a marketing team member might answer a question on Facebook, to the penultimate moment when a career team member receives word that a graduate has gotten a new job. Always putting Students First guides us as we continue our mission to bring the highest quality learning possible, to as many learners as we can possibly reach.
As a Product Manager for Services on our Student Experience team, you are responsible for driving student learning outcomes through the success of our expert grading and technical help experience in our classroom. Graded projects with 24/7 expert help is one of Udacity’s core pedagogical principles and a key differentiator of our learning platform.
Your role will be to help support a frictionless and engaging student journey and a rewarding mentor experience. You will work closely with a global Ops team and a US-based engineering, product and design team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Success in the role requires excellent communication and interpersonal skill, strong consumer science skills, an aptitude for data, meaningful experience with software development, and an interest in behavioral psychology and human-AI interactions.
The ideal candidate thrives in a global, dynamic environment, can effectively manage complex projects with customers and internal stakeholders, and is passionate about student feedback and outcomes.
- Drive the user research cycle to deliver student insights and product hypotheses
- Work to define key product strategies and metrics with stakeholders
- Collect stakeholder input and translate opportunities into user stories
- Partner with engineering to develop and execute a prioritized roadmap
- Define feature requirements and work closely with engineering to release and iterate on MVPs
- Effectively communicate the roadmap, product features, and release plans to senior leadership and company-wide
- Drive product launches and collaborate with partner teams to facilitate awareness and adoption of new features, and capture feedback
What We Value:
- 2+ years of experience as a product manager
- Strong consumer science skills
- An aptitude for data analysis
- Meaningful experience with software development
- An MVP mindset, collaborating with engineers on feature tradeoffs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Attention to detail
- Track record of success managing complex, cross-functional projects
- An interest in behavioral psychology and human-AI interactions