This job listing is closed. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to catch the next one on time.
Location: Berlin or remote
Starting Date: asap
Joining GraphCMS means joining an innovative and passionate team working to build the most advanced content management system on the market. GraphCMS is trusted by over 40,000 teams worldwide delivering content to millions across the world and powers the applications of global brands like Unilever, Discovery and Shure.
**GraphCMS is searching for a Senior Product Manager to bring their expertise and creativity to the product team.**
GraphCMS offers a dynamic workplace where teams are encouraged to be creative when solving problems and are excited to continue their professional development.
As a Product Manager, you will closely work with our CEO, product and engineering team to bring our ambitious roadmap to life. You will play an important role in growing our product team and deliver innovations and improvements at a rapid pace. We are looking for a skilled and process oriented product manager that will streamline our efforts from feature discovery to delivery. As we are growing fast, we constantly need to re-evaluate our process.
- Understand the needs and pain points of our customers. Then prioritize, scope, specify and document the work to bring new ideas into production.
- Take ownership of the discovery process and support the engineering team in the delivery and quality assurance process.
- Constantly improve the output of how we ship features by fixing bottlenecks and blind spots in our product process.
- Engage with our community often and conduct user interviews on functionality that is missing or needs to be improved.
- Constantly work on differentiating our product in the market mid to long-term
- Work with Product Managers, Engineers and the Commercial Team to prioritize and balance short-term priorities and longer-term strategic goals.
- Collaborate with Design, and Engineering to define, scope, and deliver the right solutions iteratively.
- Collaborate with our Product Marketers and Developer Advocates to successfully showcase, market and onboard users to new features.
- Identify new opportunities and trends in the market.
What We Offer
- An international and friendly team spread across 8 countries
- Visa sponsorship and relocation support if you want to work from Berlin
- Great growth potential. A place where you can make your mark and advance your career
- Enthusiastic startup culture
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible work hours and work-from-anywhere policy
- Company tech to make sure you’re at your best (ex. macbooks)
- Regular company retreats and offsites
- You are a Product Manager with at least 5 years of experience, a technical background and demonstrated experience building B2B SaaS products. Ideally you have worked in content management, developer tooling, API platforms or publishing industries before.
- You have experience in designing API based products.
- You have the ability to identify bottlenecks in a product delivery process and the drive to proactively solve them.
- You enjoy writing comprehensive user stories, feature specifications and documentation.
- You have excellent communication skills and can easily put yourself in someone else’s perspective.
- You have firsthand experience doing customer research.
- You have a proactive attitude and take responsibility for your decisions.
- You are comfortable working in an international working environment.