This job listing is closed. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to catch the next one on time.
Phreesia is seeking a smart, energeticandhighly motivatedSeniorProduct Managerto join our team. As aSeniorProductManager, you will bedrivingthe full product life cyclefor our appointment products. This includes listening to our clients, understanding the marketandcompetitors, driving product innovation, defininguserrequirementsandexecuting on product releases.
AsaSeniorProduct Managerat Phreesia, you will be working closely with our clientsandinternal stakeholders to build meaningful healthcare applications with a focus onpatient scheduling. You willcollaboratewith ourproduct management, engineering,operations,marketing and sales teams tobring innovative healthcare products to market. The ideal candidate will be a good communicator,a great problem solver,will be able to work with cross-functional teams,will demonstrate strong leadership abilities and the desire to learn.
What you’ll do:
- Work withintheproduct team toensure the overall success ofa portfolio ofscheduling application, including self-scheduling,referral management and recall solutions
- Be a product champion within our companyand for ourclients
- Work with the executive team to set the vision and strategy for the appointmentproducts
- Develop detailed product requirements & translate into user stories for implementation byengineering
- Driveproductgo to market strategiesand execute on these plans with the support of productmarketing
- Build business cases for new features and feature enhancements by collaborating withproductmarketing,sales, and operationsgroups
- Provide product supportandtraining to salesandoperationsteams
What you’ll bring:
- At least3-5 years of product managementand product designexperience, preferably in a high-growth B2B SaaS environment using an Agile development methodology;
- Experience indeveloping and launchingpatient schedulingapplications
- Overall, 5-8 years of experience
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment, providing strong leadership skills and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Deep interest in user experience, creating and analyzingproducts
- Solid understanding of the Agile development methodology
- Strong interpersonal skillsandability to work well in a teamenvironment
- Excellentanalytical, problem-solving, organizational,writtenandoral communication skills.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Unlimited snacks and drinks in our offices
- Mobile phone stipends, monthly subway pass reimbursement and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities