This job listing is closed. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to catch the next one on time.
Why Red Canary
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber attack. Our combination of market-defining technology, processes, and expertise is preventing breaches every day. We are completely changing the way security is delivered and setting the new standard for security vendors. We are passionate. We have big goals. And we are looking for the best people to join us.
How you will contribute
The Red Canary product team discovers and delivers products and experiences that our customers love and value. We do this by getting to know our customers, their pain points and working from this intimate understanding to build solutions that meet their needs. Every PM on the team works from shared objectives, is accountable to their outcomes and empowered to do the right thing for our customers and business in alignment with our company vision and mission.
We are looking for an experienced product manager to lead one of our new product offerings. Reporting to the VP of Product Management, you will work closely with other product managers and partner with many stakeholders across the organization to get your work done.
In this role you will:
- Understand our business strategy, identify business and customer opportunities that can change the trajectory of the business.
- Manage your roadmap: prioritize opportunities from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritize the work so your team is working on the most impactful items.
- Translate problems and opportunities into actionable customer problems with frequent interaction with customers. You will define and frame those problems for your team.
- Own and maintain the quality of the product areas you and your team are responsible for; deliver world-class software and customer experience with each release.
- Constantly evaluate if your product is meeting the needs of your customers, solving their problem and delivering on the business opportunity. You use qualitative, quantitative, techniques with customer interviews and experimentation.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in a Product Manager role
- Passion for tackling business opportunities by solving customer problems. You start with the customer and work backwards to a solution
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable with a financial and commercial mindset
- A clear communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them, comfortable making decisions without consensus, and can help others make decisions by being persuasive
- You’re a self-starter; don’t need direction; entrepreneurial
- Have an understanding of the technical components of complex web applications
- You place a high value on elegance and simplicity in product design
- Ability to distill complex and ambiguous situations into impactful plans for your team